Here at the key cobbler we can re welt your favourite Dr Martens with a leather storm welt prolonging the life of your Dr Martens and also making them more versatile. The re welting service also includes new soles, new shanks, replacement corking and a final polish. We currently have a choice of black or brown storm welting and yellow or red stitching.
This service can take up to three weeks to complete as the re welting process is done by hand.
How it works
- Pay through our website
- Print of order confirmation/write down order number
- box up dr martens and order number
- send via post to our shop in Kendal
- Turn around is between 2 - 3 weeks for this service
- Any extras bought through the website will be posted back with your shoes/boots
the key cobbler
4 market place